Going by bike to the country, going fishing, or arranging a day trip with a light backpack, you can get into situation when weather changes suddenly . It starts to snow or to rain. You need a shelter to hide and wait for good weather , put your gear in order, warm up or just relax. It takes time to set up a tent or tarp.
It takes only 15 seconds to set up Shelter made by SKORO ®It can be set up on any ground and it doesn’t need to be fixed.
Shelter can be used as
- quick shelter,
- protective tarp from rain or sun,
- gable end tent,
- rainwater storage,
- wind protection cover,
- a bike or motorcycle cover,
- and its special pocket can be used as a rain and wind cap.
- The zipper placed on one of the side allows entering and exiting from the gable end tent and provides additional ventilation.
- When setting up a gable end tent , the upper seam is twisted and fixed on the loops. This ensures complete isolation from water penetration through the seam.
- you can install two trekking poles inside.
- If it is necessary Shelter is enough for 3 people
- The polyurethane fabric cover is very lightweight and durable. It does not allow water to pass through and is not carried away by the wind.
- Light grey color makes it easy to orient yourself inside when it is dark outside.
- There is a loop inside to attach a flashlight.
- Shelter dimensions and weight allow putting it even in a jacket pocket.
- Resistant to aggressive substances - paints, varnishes, gasoline, alcohol, etc.
|В комплекте||pack nylon|
|Material||superlight strong nylon|
|Dimensions||Unfolded size: length 250 sm (98 in), height 136 sm (54 in) Folded size: 20×12 sm (8*5 in) . Weight 600 gram (1,32 lbs) .|